Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vintage Anya


Vintage Anya
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I am so giddy I cannot contain myself. I know, I know, I'm not dead, haven't crafted a while, had couple of major dance events and just really didn't have time to even slow down and breath.

But why I'm so giddy is because I got this stamp from The Greeting Farm. I have to say, they're cute and vintage-y looking. I'm very much into vintage stuff, so this is a perfect marriage for me. Plus, she's just adorable.

What else is neat, is that I made this card last night and already have someone to send it to. Lolly at Lolly Chops is doing a card drive for a friend of hers who's going thru cancer treatment. What a nice friend. If anything happens to me, I wish I have a friend like that that keeps my spirits up.

Anyway, I just adore this card because of that little Anya... Just too cute, so cute that you just wanted to squeeze.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey's
Image by TGF
Flower by Joann's

No comments: