Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boil Trouble


Boil Trouble
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Bubble bubble Toil Trouble.... I always thought that's the funniest line in MacBeth. Considering how the play is so serious, but that line is so funny and cute. Frankly, I think that's how it got me hooked.

Anyway, I had the most fun with new stamps... I am totally in love with the background stamps. *heart* Not that I haven't played with them before, but these nice and pretty ones totally just good for everything. And I do mean EVERYthing.

So, this is nice and simple, very much a Savvy type card. They liked to have the fancy background w/ nice solids to make the image pop! Well, you can't really see it, but some of the bubbles has little glitter on there. Yay glitter!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Ribbon by American Craft
Background stamp by Martha Stewart
Hocus Pocus stamp by Savvy Stamps

No comments: