Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Leaves


Fall Leaves
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Hola... Happy Fall/Foggy day!

Here's another scrap card that I did in a jiff. I really liked the 3D embellishment when I was at the store. Not thinking what would I do with this, I just bought it on a whim. So, had to put it in good use somehow.

Does that ever happen to you? You like something, went and buy it, then later sit here and go, what the heck was I thinking buying this? Oh yeah, I was buying on a whim. I vowed to buy craft stuff like buying clothes: buy essential pieces, and update when necessary. Allow yourself to buy one trend piece per season. Don't go overboard. Everyone needs a pair of good jeans and a good white t-shirt. That is like having your best black ink and your white card stock paper.

Aside from that, Houston finally got a small taste of Fall. We finally had a 'cool' front. Then it quickly left us. So, it's back to gloomy, muggy, and rainy for us. For a sec, you might have thought I'm in Seattle. I wish! At least it won't be hot and I'll have good coffee.

Supplies:
Card and patterned paper by DCWV
3D embellishment by Soft Spoken

No comments: