Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall scrap card


Fall scrap card
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is what I call an Impressionist card... it looks good from far away, but a whole lot of mess when you look closer.

As much as I like to blame it on the camera, I know it's not it. I wasn't feeling it was the thing. Have you ever had those days where you really want to make something, anything, whether mojo is with you or not. Seriously, I feel that way all the time.

Often times, I go to the stores looking for inspiration. It doesn't matter if it's craft stores or clothing store, I'm just looking for splurt of color to jump out at me. Since I don't pay too close of attention, often times what ended up happening is that me going to those stores to buy things I don't need. Like I don't need another set of stamps or another paper pack. I need those things like I need a hole in my head. But, it's so pretty... it's a losing battle, I tell ya.

I know for sure this weekend I won't be able to do much crafting since I've invited a couple of LA to teach a workshop for Lindy Hop. Hopefully I can get back to it soon!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by Basic Grey
3D embellishment by Soft Spoken
Brads from Target

No comments: