Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blue Thanks


Blue Thanks
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is going to be a short post, I'm totally swamp at work today... wasted all morning at the DMV with a bunch of weirdos. High school students who are driving for the first time (oh boy), people that doesn't read directions posted on signs that are getting tested. See, that's what makes me nervous on the road. More importantly processing people who neglect you when you walk up, and continue on with their conversation; when, if they had stopped chatting and concentrate on processing I'd be out of there in 2 minutes instead of 10. That was not an exaggeration, seriously, she punched in 2 things asked me for my old license, social security card, didn't even really look at it, ask for my money and had me sign and take a picture. That does not take 10 mins... seriously. (yes, I'm a tad annoyed)

Anyway, here's the Verve Visual stamp set I've been bragging about. As soon as I opened it, I made 4 cards off the bat. I had so much fun just playing with it and different color combos. That's so cool.

Alright, gotta go back to work... have a good one.

Supplies:
Stamps by Verve Visual
Card by DCWV

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very pretty card! I know how it is when you get a new stamp set and it inspires you!