Monday, March 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Home Sweet Home
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is an oldie but goodie. I'm travelling for work, so no new stuff, but this is what I call a Classic... this card I made for my college roommate who moved from Texas to Colorado. Her and her husband both were born and bred here in Texas, so it's a big change for them to move away from friends and families.

I sent this card to them for their housewarming... Colorwise it's a tad blend, but I was just in love the patterned paper, so I can't help it.

As for me, I've been sick and still am, so travelling for work it's just not as fun. I tried to go to 2 different stamps stores yesteday which is in the suburbs of Atlanta, and they were open due to Easter. Boo!!! I was ready to go to town at those places, but alas... my money was safe for another day... Ah well... I know I can try to go again today, but since I have to return the rental and it is 20 miles from where I am, it's just not as easy to get to... too bad, maybe another time.

Supplies:
Green background paper.
Pattern paper by Basic Grey Sweetpea (Pink = Alyssa, Green = Jack).
Home Sweet Home sticker by K & Co.

No comments: