Monday, March 10, 2008

Chalk it up


Chalk it up
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So... kinda recouping from the car ordeal. My poor car looks so sad... all dented. Luckily, this was fast, and so far painless. Everyone is very helpful on both sides. I'm going to do drop it off and get fixed, and hopefully, it'll be as good as new... *fingers crossed* So, I'm going to chalk it up as being lucky ... but not yet because I don't want to jinx myself before the repair is done.

Speaking of chalk, I just had time to do a few quickies, so this is one of them. I stamped this image and this is my chalk version. I haven't played with my chalk as often as I'd like. Just that you have to dig things out, get the stuff all lined up... yes, crafting is not for the lazy.

Anyway, I chalked this one, and have another one that I flocked... so we'll see how they measure up.

Gotta go catch up with the day... ttyl.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Amanda Blue
Stamp by Endless Creations
Ribbon by Michael's

No comments: