Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here comes the Bride...


Hello, total slacker here... I know I know... Truth be told, I was super swamp... I'm training someone this week who shadows me all the time. So, not only do I not get my work done, I also can't goof because she sits right here. Boo!

Anyway, another Bride card that I've made. I like this card, except it'll be too heavy to mail out. However, I did get some good deals when I was at Tuesday Morning. So, don't discount the place to be a bedding and linen store, they have paper goods too. Yay, for discount craft supplies.

So, back to the card. I was debating to either send this one or the other one to my friend who got married earlier this week. So, the good and the bad, good is that I like this design better, bad is that it's too damn heavy. Guess I'll mull over it some more.

Here's what the plate says: (just ignore my thumb)


Supplies:
Stamp by Hampton Arts
Patterned Paper by Paper Salon
Flower paper by Target
Plate by Making Memories
Ribbon by Target

No comments: