Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cutie


Cutie
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Ok, let me tell you, I've resisted the Digi movement for quite some time now. Mostly because I don't have a good printer. So, all those colorful digi scrapbook kits with awesome patterned paper, I never think about buying because my printer will never do it justice.

When Marie at The Greeting Farm offered the cute cute digi stamps. I tried fighting it, but alas, she won. Or rather the digi movement won. They are just too darn cute not to get. OMG!

Obviously, the good thing about digi's is that they can release the stamps faster than having to wait. But, I'm constantly having to print at work, because their printer is a billion trillion times better. (shhhh don't tell anybody!)

Well, I caved. I fought it as much as I used to when wood mount was slowly coming to a threat of distinction. I didn't care that every time I move apartments I'm basically moving wood blocks from point A to point B. I insisted that wood block is King. I still do, but I can't resist that my favorite images (i.e. MFT) are all on clear stamps format. Plus, they really offer good bang for your bucks. Gah... now the digis.

*sigh*

Alright, enough of that... let's go back to talk about Blog Candy. Did you see? I posted them here. Go post a comment and win!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by Basic Grey
Digi Stamp by The Greeting Farm
Ribbon by Making Memories

No comments: