Monday, January 12, 2009

It's your bday


It's your bday
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, in case you didn't catch it Saturday, Agnes & Becky are our lucky winners. Congrats!!!!

This month, there's alot of bdays so I'm making birthday cards like crazy. On top of that, I wanted to do Chinese New Year cards, which is happening the end of the month. And of course, I need to get my butt in gear for Valentine's day too. Wow...

Well, this is one of the bday cards I've made. It's entirely crazy that I have 4 people that have their birthdays on the same day. That makes planning these celebrations very difficult.

Anyway, I got this set of stamps when Cat's Pajamas were having a sale. I love sales...

So, this is just perfect for that. Inside it does say, Happy 29th again. I just love it, despite my friend is over 40 this year. Bwahaha... It's fun and evil at the same time. Most Awesome!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by Imaginisce
Stamp by Cat's Pajama's

No comments: