Friday, January 2, 2009

Go Team!


Go Team!
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Happy New Year!!!!

So, I'm not much of a football kinda gal, but I like to attend the high school games. When I was in school, I was in the Pep Squad, so we would go to all the games, and do all these dance-y stuff and cheers and stuff. It was cool. Not so much that I know anything about the game, but just the sight, the sound, and the atmosphere just makes you want to be part of it.

I did this little Ian w/ my old high school colors of Black and Gold. I just love that combo. We were the panthers, but for some reason, our song for the team is always the "Eye of the Tiger". I'm sure after the Tom Cruise movie that has something to do w/ it, but Tiger, is not Panthers... Hmm... Wonder who came up w/ that.

Anyway, had a wonderful time w/ friends during the holiday season, unfortch I'm already back at work. :( But no fear! Check back Monday, I'm going to roll out the blog candy! Need the kick start the new year, right?!

Supplies:
Card & Patterned Paper by DCWV
Stamp by TGF

No comments: