Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ian misses you


Ian misses you
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, it's another day... at least the weather is 10 times better than the past few days. The past few days were damp and dreary, you'd think we're in Northern Ireland or Seattle or something. Don't get me wrong, I love both of those places, but I don't live there and don't get their cool scenery or amenities, I demand the weather to match. *sigh* So much for that.

Anyway, this is my Ian card. I love him, he's too sweet. I'm going to have to play around with his flower and clothes too... hmmm... The matter is to find time...

On top of that, I had taken advantage of The Cat's Pajama's sale day after Xmas, and those stamps are in. So, now I really need some catch up time w/ my stamps.

I know Verve is rolling out new stamps on Friday. My Favorite Things is releasing some new stuff today. So, I can't wait! As the saying goes, so many stamps, so little time.

Don't forget my blog candy is going thru Friday, announcing winner on Saturday. Click Here for more info.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by Memory Box
Chipboard embellishment by Imaginiscence
Miss you Stamp by Hampton
Ian stamp by TGF

No comments: