Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Different kind of stamp projects

Hi guys,

I've been totally stress out for the upcoming dance event in NYC.  While I love NY, this event is driving me crazy.  On top of that, it is taking away my stamping time, 
which is my sanctuary and my stress reliever...  It doesn't matter that I'm just straightening paper, sharpening pencils, or really stamping, if feel decompressed when I'm in my craft area.


Anyway... when I get to sneak away, this is what I made: 

I was dying to do something because work and this event I'm helping is getting really stressy... I needed some stamping/crafting time.

Here's some more close up shots:


Supplies: 
Cover stamp by Stampendous
Coffee stamps by DeNami
Flower stamps by Paper Source
Patterned Paper by Memory Box

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooooh nice! I'm glad you were able to use your stress and channel it into such a cool project.