Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Puppy


Puppy
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Alright, alright, I know you guys must be anxious to know who won... I will post the winner after 6p CST. It's all at home, and we do have one clear winner... I promise!

This is one of the cards I made during my mini hiatus. I swear I love this stamp soooo much. She's adorable and the puppy is too. No matter what, you look at them and you think: Winter. No doubt. I really need to use her more often, but there's so many Xmas stamps out there, so hard to choose...

Speaking of, I need to use my scallop punches more often too. Every since my Xmas box o' craft exploseded in my craft area, totally covered up the punches and not until I was shuffling stuff around that I see the box o' punches.... duh on me. I love it though, I can punch and punch all day. Everything frames better when they're in scallops, I swear.

Well, there's no bosses today thru Friday... so you know you what they say, Cats away, Mice come out to play. I have to say that I've gotten alot done and since I have a 200 pgs report, it's good to have some piece and quiet. Now if I can just get the IT guy out of my dept, he's not doing squat, I can do his job better than he can. That's just wrong in so many levels. Oy!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Reminisce
Stamp by Hampton Mara Mi
Ribbon by Joann's
Card by DCWV
Blue mulberry paper by Target

1 comment:

Estivalia said...

that is so cute, and so retro too! (i don't know, the stamp and the paper look retro to me :P)