Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Couch Surfing


Couch Surfing
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Ok, Ok, I know I've been slacking, but with good reasons... I've been blocked from blogger from work... as a matter of fact, Wordpress, Blogspots too. So, I can't read anybody's blogs. Boo!!!

The other is that I've been a part of the Swing Dance group for years... and one of the biggest event is here in town. You can check out the event here. I'm not on TV, but I am the DJ at the back that people were dancing to. In the interview, it feature Frankie Manning, who will be turning 95 in May. I will be helping out at the event as well. Can you believe 95 and still dancing?! If I can only do that when I'm at age.

Anyway, back to this card... I had gotten this stamp a while back, but never had the chance to ink it. Then, a trip to Michael's led me to the Sabrina paper, I'm just 120% in love with it. It just calls for a couch and skirt type situation like this. Trust me, in real life, I don't even get this sassy and wear a nice skirt to surf the web on my couch. I usually just Jeans and T-shirt it. But, it's cool nonetheless....

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned paper by Making Memories Sabrina
Stamp by MFT
Ribbon by American Craft

No comments: