Monday, March 2, 2009

Horseshoe


Horseshoe
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So... we're in March, finally!!!

I know I've been slackin' but for good reason, I promise. But! I want to share my nifty Green collection for this March.

This year, I found som neat stamp to highlight St. Patrick's day. Usually, they're pretty lame, but this year, all the manufacturers are stepping up w/ some pretty awesome stuff. I'm still not much into Leprechauns. No one can do a good one and they always reminds me of a more drunken looking of the Lucky Charm guy. So, that's ok.

Horseshoes, however, can rarely go wrong. So, horseshoes it is. In real life, no one would want to see a bunch of horseshoes falling from the sky, cuz I mean c'mon. It's like cartoon to have anvils coming from the sky. It'll hurt. But, seeing it's sorta cartoony, I guess that's ok.

Plus, horseshoes always reminds me of the races like the Kentucky Derby, and that would just be appropriate to have ribbon along with it.

Ok, I'm just rambling on this point... Just have to say, glad I got to stamp again after stressful weeks. Wohoo!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Stamp by Hampton Arts
3D embellishment by Soft Spoken

No comments: