Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pink & brown


Pink & brown
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Thus we begin the SU projects I've done in our group. I love it whenever I go to my demo's house to play. It's like a kid in a candy store, you get to play w/ everything and you don't have to worry about finding a place to put stuff. Mainly because my place/craft room is filled to the max. My DH politely say it's ok, but we all know that the craft room is like a mini Michaels... just that I've paid for all of that.

The other day, I stocked up on some yarn, the checkout girl was like, oh guess you're making a project, huh?! Implying how much I was buying... Urm... yeah.

Anyway, it's nice to use someone else's supplies and don't have to hurt my wallet and I don't have to hurt for space... is all I'm sayin'.

This is a very simple card. A great idea my demo told me was that to just tie a knot, nothing fancy, just a knot, and put it on a card. It looks like a hard to do knot. It's pretty cool.

Supplies:
All Supplies by SU

No comments: