Monday, February 8, 2010

3 hearts


3 hearts
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is my last card from the SU series... Lukcily still in time for Valentines day.

This is a cute heart, I can see other potential with it, definitely versatile. I'm not too sure how I feel about the punch for the edges though. I have mixed feelings about that. But you know what, I think it makes the white pops out even more.

Anyway, any good plans for Vday? I know it's cliche, and it's such a Hallmark Holiday, but there are alot to be said about showing extra love and having that extra somethin' somethin' for that day. Hmmm. Can we say chocolate! Ha! Just kidding.

Anyway, I got some new stamps in, dying to ink them up... hopefully I'll get to do that this week when things aren't so busy. But I have a feeling that the rest of this week you'll still see some remain for the Vday cards. Maybe next week we'll show off the new stamps.

Supplies:
All Supplies by SU

No comments: