Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Picnic


Picnic
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, this is another new stamps that I've bought but haven't inked. I also know that I've got some picnic paper that would be great for this occasion. When I bought the paper, I was thinking the print looks smaller than it is... turns out, it's way bigger to be a real picnic cloth than it looked. Maybe I'll use it as background for another card.

Anyway, truly, I haven't ever picniked. I think we all sat on the hills to watch Shakespeare in the Park. But, since I'm really the mosquitoes' picnic, I opt to stay indoor or grab the free seats they often have.

No one had ever done a romantic picnic for me ever, so I woudln't know. Although, I used to work for a guy who gave me a picnic basket for Xmas because his wife works for Macy's as a buyer. The basket wasn't shabby, it came in like a little suitcase, and all the cups and plates snaps into place so it won't bounce about. But, never got the chance to use it.

Maybe I'll just live vicariously through my stamps.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Brown paper by Basic Gray
Patterned paper by AdornIt
Stamps by MFT

No comments: