Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sorry, no pic today... tied up at work... grrr...

Of course, I was browsing thru my Google Reader, and Allison pointed out that the SU Holiday Catty is out... dang it! Evil evil girl... of course I have to stop and see what they got.

OMG, can I just say drool... I really like their SNOW jumbo wheel, the cute Merry & Bright set, the classy Stem Silhouette, and def. the True Friend to accent the Broque Motif. Geez... SU is killin' me... I don't have anymore room to put more stamps.. Gah!

Then again, if they don't have something that moves me, their marketing peeps aren't doing their jobs, right. Oy! Here it is, see it for yourself: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Holiday_Mini_07_US.pdf

And p.s. is Rubber Romance down? I can't go to their site, anybody having problems?

No comments: