Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yay!!!

Guess who got her stamp order in the mail?! That'd be me!!! I was busy watching the first season of Veronica Mars, so that interrupted the stamping time, but managed to get a card in there...



I just love Rubber Romance stuff. Their site was down yesterday and Robin got on the horn and emailed me back. They rawk! What else is funny is that, I got this batch of UM from Eclectic Paperie, and I had asked for Gossip Time (which shows 2 girls bottom half just being chic and carrying their purses) instead I got 3 girls hanging out. I was so thrilled. They're so awesome, must stamp something tonight to show you guys.

Supplies:
Card and patterned Paper by DCWV
Girl stamp by Rubber Romance
Word Stamp by Stampin' Up
Colorpencil by Prismacolor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute card! I really love Rubber Romance stamps. I must look into getting some of those!