Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Ahh... Summer in Chicagoland. Too bad I wasn't here last week and would've tried to stay over and finagel an invite to CHA. Oh well. I got to do some shopping none the less. I just love Paper Source. Turn out one of the new hire at work, his wife is the CEO of Paper Source, so trying to put a bug in his ear to tell her to expand down to Texas. Ahhh... that would've been nice!

Tonight I'll be going to one of their LSS here, run by Rick & Terry. For 2 guys running a business that's women-centric, they're really awesome. They know to look for fun and not too frou frou stuff. Always updating their stock, and know to bake us cookies for classes. That's my type of guys. =D

Supplies:
Cardstock by SU
Patterned paper by CTMH
Birds stamp by Paper Source
Flourish by Autumn Leaves

No comments: