Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sympathy


You know, sometimes you wonder if it's true, that death comes in 3s. I had made one card for an acquaintance of mine. His mother passed away, but has been in ill-health for some time. Then, my college roommate had to give birth to a still born. Then, my friend's husband's grandmother passed away. Ironically, that last one was a relieve, because she lives a way from town, and they made the weekly trips to see her and made sure she was comfortable. That was very nice of them and of her, since she just married into that family.
Anyway, I made this card for them, because I really think that they're so great to have done so much, and sacrifice alot of their time for her. I just admire them so much.
Supplies:
All Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Patterned paper by Paper Salon Tribeca
Stamps: background & Shadow Square by Hero Arts, Vine by Paper Source
Ink: Lipstick by Paper Salon, Green by Colorbox, and moss Shadow ink pad

No comments: