Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Have some flowers...


Get Well
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, right before I left for Vegas, I got my new MFT stamps. So, I can't wait to ink it up when I got back.

It was the one with the dogs... I'm personally is a cat person, but I do have a lot of friends who are dog lovers, so it's natural to get it for them. But, the more I looked at it, the more I'm thinking, the lady doesn't have to be holding leash to dogs... she can be holding whatever she wants... say, some flowers. :P

So, here she is... holding flowers. I'm trying to find a purse stamp that is in proportion to her, so she can be holding a purse. Oooh, what about shopping bags... this is so cool!!!

Supplies:
Card and Patterned Paper by DCWV
Stamp by MFT
Shadow Stamp by A Muse
Dress paper by Making Memories
Flower by Paper Studio

No comments: