Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I know I'm a slacker...


Here comes the bride
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I know, I know... past couple of days I was just swamped with work. That happens when month end happens and the next begins... story of my work life.

Anyway, I am on A Muse's mailing list and got the list of stamps on clearance. There were a few I've been eyeing on, and this is a great opportunity to buy, buy, buy... Too bad, a couple that I had really wanted wasn't available, but that's ok...

This bride is one of them. I just love her, and have to just ink immediately. Sadly, while I was making this card, I realize that I don't know anybody that's getting married, oh well... good for just in case.

Anyway, I'm going to have to play with her a little more... thinking that I can do bridesmaids too... haven't quite decided yet. In the mean time, I'm looking for a groom for her... if you know of any, let me know. :)

Don't forget the Amusapoolooza is going on soon... so check their site for more contest and goody.

Another cool website I want to direct you guys too, is the Copic people. I personally don't own or use any Copics but I'm sure you've seen alot of stampers done some marvelous work with them. So, go check them out too.

Supplies:
Card and Patterned Paper by DCWV
Bride stamp by A Muse
Word stamp by SU
Pearl by Hero Arts
Ribbon by Michaels

No comments: