Monday, June 30, 2008

Me and my ice cream


Me and my ice cream
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Me thinks this card is a tad too busy...... I went totally crazy with the paper piecing business... at some point it just went to the point of no return... Maybe I'll put this thru Stamping Critique and see what can be done to savage this.

Sorry guys, I'm uber busy with month end stuff as well as audit for a fellow manager. So, this is going to be short.

To answer Heather's question about what I bought in Vegas: I got some shirts at one of the discount boutique. Also got some cheesy souvenir T-shirts for myself and family members. Most of my money went to the yummy food that's available there. We missed out on Zappos' outlet. :( But, I did put down $40 on the slots and got zero back. Boo!!!

Supplies:
Stamp by MFT
Patterned paper by Autumn Leaf

No comments: