Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birdie


Birdie
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I'm still going thru my redux from the Pink Poison Olympics. Good news... turn out that I'm the official Bronze winner. The rules were that you can only use their stamps, and one of the participants had used other manufacturer.

So, yay me. I'm getting something out of it... Of coures, I'll take fame and glory, but hey... I'll take whatever comes my way.

I told DH that crafting finally pays off bit by bit. He busted a gut... because of course, he knows the amount of money I spent in stamping is nowhere close to what I'm getting in return. *sigh*. Little at a time, little at a time.

Last night I started to work on my class this Sunday. I'm teaching at Sew Crafty, and doing some quick and easy holiday cards. So, wish me luck!

Supplies:
Patterned paper by Basic Grey
Stamp by Splendid

No comments: