Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rockstar Anya


Rockstar Anya
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I swear, these Anya's are sooo darn cute, it doesn't matter to me what she wears, I still love them!!!!

So, this is a Rockstar Anya, which reminds me of Guitar Hero. Not that I'm any good at it, because I have very little coordination, but for people who are good at it, it seems pretty fun. Back in the day, before Guitar Hero, there was the Dance Dance Revolution (DDR), and I was very coordinate at that. But, some how, that didn't transfer to my arm... so my eye-leg coordination is good, but my eye-arm-hand coordination, not-so-good. ^o^

Anyway, back to the card, I did it as part of the Olympic contest... but I was having so much fun to make her glitter glam. I'm all of a sudden energized to glitter her someway... BUT! I had the patterned paper which is already glittered, so I felt weird to glitter the Anya more. (Yes, I'm from the school of 'less is more'). That's ok, don't worry, I'll glitter her up next one.

Well, here's my rockstar Anya... hope you enjoyed it!

Supplies:
Card and patterned paper by DCWV
Stamp by Splendid

No comments: