Monday, November 10, 2008

Snow man


Snow man
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, since weather turned colder, I feel better blogging about Winter related stuff.

This is a card I made a while back when I was on a Xmas kick. I had these kick that once in a while totally focus on one theme, that was when I was doing it for Xmas. For a while, it was nothing but Bdays, recently is nothing but Anya's, so you get the idea.

What I like about this card, not to toot my own horn, is that I like the texture that it's 1/2 embossed. I can't tell you how much I love my Cuttlebug... I'm actually going to 'expand' and get my nestabilities a try. Although, from what I read, I need a C mat and something to wedge in between, so I'm going to have give that a try.

This past weekend was DH and mine Anniversary. It was great fun, had Fondue and watch his hockey game. Nothing super romantic, but it worked for me. So, I'm happy w/ it. ^_^

See ya.
Supplies:
Stamp by MFT
Embossed by Cuttlebug
3D sticker by Joann's

No comments: