Monday, November 24, 2008

Missing you


Missing you
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Yes, I've been missing my Flickr due to my new laptop... yes, I got a new laptop. My old one worked fine but the the battery is 100% shot. So, yay for new laptop. The downside is that the little things I've had on my old one, totally forgot to add to the new one.

Anyway, I've got very little time to make cards. But I got some cool stamps from Splendid, and this is one of them that I've made.

I've seen several people doing the spotlight cards in blogosphere. So I've decided to do one too. When I was working on this, I was thinking, you know, I've done this before... total deja vu. I think I did in the 90s... I know that sounds like so far back ago, but it's only been a few years. But, as they say, what's old is new again.

Anyway, I spotlighted the little pup because he's my kind of puppy. Actually, I'm not much of a dog person, so I don't know the breed, but it reminds me of my friend, Gloria's beagle. Cute, cute, pootoote!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by Autumn Leaves
Stamps by Splendid

No comments: