Tuesday, November 11, 2008

U Rock!


U Rock!
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is one of the other cards I've put in for the Splendid Olympics. I just love this rocker girl. Of course, this reminds me of Guitar Hero, the game. The game that I trekked to 3 different stores to get for DH. With all the hype, it was the game 'to have'.

After he played it a couple of times, he realized it's not his type of game and stopped playing it. Did I mention I went to 3 different stores to find this?

No, I'm not bitter.

On to the next subject:
Nami from DeNami Designs posted 30 tips for Stampers/Crafter. All of the tips are super helpful. Some of them I already employ, but some it's a great idea that I haven't thought about. So, hope you find them helpful too!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by DCWV
Stamp by Splendid
Glitter from DeNami

No comments: