Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birthday flowers


Birthday flowers
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I am traveling this week, so whatever I have is stock. Hahaha....

This is a card I made w/ the new SU embossing folder. Here's my thing: I'm glad they're expanding to embossing folders and die cuts. I also know that their goal is to get people to spend more money. On the flip side of that argument, I'm a cheap skate. So, for me to spend the money for a die cut machine, their specific whatever the doo-dats and gadgets, I really don't think that's fair, especially I've put in investments in other doo-dats and whatnots already.

Trick?

Go to Splitcoast and see what the smart ladies from all over have found. Most have already discovered tricks to maximize what they have on hand. I think that's what I'll do.

Not that I'm not smart enough to figure it out, but since someone else already has it done, why not leverage that?! That said, they're so dang smart, that's awesome! Totally saved me some time and grief.

Anyway, I'm going go fiddle more w/ SU stuff w/ my trustee Cuttlebug... wish me luck!

All Supplies by SU

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty! Everybody seems to have this folder except me...sigh!