Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guy/Mod Bday


Guy/Mod Bday
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I just love the combo of this card... I have been staring at it and trying to categorize if the card is Mod (because of the shapes) or Guy (because of the color).

I really truly like all things MOD, there used to be a stamp company... forgot the name now... that has these cute characters that were all Mod, like a spy or cheerleader. They were so cute. Then they went out of business. :( And I do know of couple more companies that has Mod stuff but just not quite my style.

I don't have too many guy cards (or mod cards for that matter), so I guess I'll put this under the guy category. Not that I don't like guy color but somehow the girly colors just inspire me more... I can't help it!

Anyway, I didn't do any Easter cards, because it literally snuck up on me. So, I'm going to start on my Mother's Day & Father's Day cards. I know I have to do a wedding card and an anniversary card in there somewhere... but that's what's slated... hopefully I get to play/stamp this long weekend. Well, one can always hope, right?!

All supplies by SU

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cool card- /I like that spikey shape. You are right the colors do make it look like a masculine card.

Allison Rankin said...

That is very cool...love the shapes and color combo!

Sandie C said...

Great looking card - very mod!!