Monday, April 13, 2009

resting


resting
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Hope everyone had a good Easter. You know, for some reason, this year's Easter was very low key. Not very much on purpose, just that we've been running around so much that it literally snuck up on us.

That said, I actually had a great weekend... It was nice to know that I didn't have to go to work on Friday... that really made the Friday good. Instead, I ran all around town and ran errands. Which, I didn't mind, because it gave me some time to play yesterday.

Here's my Easter-ish card for the year. I got these stamps for a while, just didn't have time to play. I played around and what not, but I like that it's just simple and clean. Although, the more I'm looking at it, the more I wish to add some grass and shadow underneath them... Hmmm... Have to think more on that.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Memory Box
Stamps by TGF

No comments: