Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday!!!  Thought this day was never going to get here... 

Well, this card I made for a friend of mine who is getting marry this weekend.  Don't worry, this is not the card I am giving her for the wedding.  This card was for her lingerie shower.  

It was a very small gathering, and to be honest, I didn't think I would even get invited, as I am not close to neither the bride or groom.   But I'm always good for a good party.   The bride is extremely shy and as I said, I didn't know her that well, so I didn't want to venture and get something extreme whichever direction.  Instead, I bought some candy under-things and a gift card.  The bride blushed and everyone had a great laugh.

I just thought this card is very very fitting about the whole lingerie theme.  It's a tad of sexy and racy.  ;-)  So, it was very appropriate.  =D  What I had done w/ it was that I flocked the trim of 
her skirt and her brush.  I also brighten up the TV screen to make it look like it's on.  See here: 

I just love it!!!  Hope you do too!  More importantly, hope the bride does. ;)

Supplies:
Card by SU
Stamp by MFT

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute card for a lingerie shower. I like the furry hem too.