Monday, June 1, 2009

Let's have a drink


Let's have a drink
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I'm back!!!! Did you miss me? Ha!

Well, to be fair, I've been back but catching up on lack of sleep was no easy task. I'm telling you, I fell asleep at work a few times. I know it's embarrassing, but I went to help with an event in NYC, and ended up not sleeping much and running around like chicken without its head. It's not pretty. I know how bad it was when the Security Guard looked at me, and offered to go get me water, that's how bad I looked. I tallied up that for the event during my duration in NYC of 1 week, I was consumed w/ 5 days of it, and one day for travel and left one day for playing. Within that 5 days I worked 73 hours at that place. Yep, 73 hours... that's just incredible to me.

Anyway, now that we're back, I can totally relax. Not exactly 100% relax, but at least things will ease up. Trust me, I've been looking forward to June since forever.

So, what a great way to relax but to celebrate? I am all for the drinky drink for a good occasion. And to celebrate the end of the event is definitely a reason for celebration. I know just the stamp to celebrate.

I got this set since when it first came out, just didn't have time to ink it up. Gasp! I know. But, I was thrilled this weekend when I had the chance to play. I wish I have more time to play, but I had fun when I get to do that. I am also vowing to go back to my old stamps and make new things with them... poor old stamps must've felt neglected... So, that's my challenge to myself. What would yours be?

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by K&Co.
Stamp by MFT

No comments: