Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedding wishes


Wedding wishes
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Sorry for not blogging sooner. Stupid work computer. The IE browser kept asking me to sign in. Then it's supposed to route me to my page and it never happens... so I sit. The get-a-round was to go to Firefox, but since I don't normally fire that up... I have to remember to do that.

Ok, Last wedding card....

This is one of my favs. I know it's also the easy way out. I had just stamped the bottom and was going to stamp 2 birds I had from Paper Source. But by the time I did the flourishes and the birds, it just looked so small. So, I dug around for my paper and found this set.

Here's the thing: I'm very averted to cut up any of my patterned paper. I love them, all of them. Yes, even the ones I've forgotten that I had. Every paper I have I wanted it for a reason. Mostly because they're pretty. So, to cut them up, even for the greater good so that someone else can enjoy it; it stills pains me. I mean, it's like hurting one of my children. It's that deep.

Anyway... I am pleased to see that it turned out nicely, and the receiver loved it. So, that works for me. :)

Going back on the slim posting again... I'm working on a crochet project that needs to be out the door this week. Ack!

Supplies:
Patterned paper & Card by SU
Stamp by My Sentiment Exactly
Ribbon by American Craft
Bling by Lil Davis

No comments: