Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yellow & Purple


Yellow & Purple
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Alright to continue on with the wedding theme, this is a yellow/purple combo. I didn't mean to use so much brown, but black on yellow seemed very harsh. Brown made the image softer for some reason. So, I just went with it, as they say.

I love this stamp! Frankly, if it's a good silhouette, meaning it's done well but not cheesy or too shadowy, I'll love. I think the patterned paper went along pretty well. I forgot who made the paper, will come back w/ the correct answer, I promise.

Totally didn't have time to create this week, maybe I'll catch some time this weekend. One more day till the weekend, wohoo!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Solid brown by Archiver's
Patterned paper by???
Stamps by Cornish Heritage Farm

No comments: