Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blue snow swirl


Blue snow swirl
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Meant to do this earlier, but hey, better late than urh... not do it, right?

Anyway, so as my card class, 2nd class being featured, is a CASE of this from a catalog.

I know it's not exactly the same, but the idea is that whatever people deemed is fancy at home, can achieve similar results. It's not meant to be the EXACT result of what the professionals have. Frankly, to the untrained eyes, people would've thought that you bought that instead of making it. So, that's that.

By the way, I'm lovin' my silver and white embossing powder. They are like crack, it's so fun to make things fancy. Trust me, I have a whole tupperware full of gold embossing powder, and I will never get tired of it, but let me tell you the white and silver are too much fun. I also got black ones, so hopefully I'll get to play w/ that this weekend. Now if I can only find the time... hmmm....

Supplies:
All supplies by SU

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is my favorite of your winter cards series. Love that silver and blue.