Friday, August 14, 2009

Silver Swirl


Silver Swirl
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, 3 of 5 for the card class....

This is a CASE on this. The other day, a friend was asking, how come it doesn't look exactly like the card I referred to. I was telling them that the idea is not to make an exact copy of what they have. The idea is that they inspire me to make something, and yes, it's awfully close to what they have on their design, but they are professional printing, I'm not. So, that makes up the difference... I think.

Anyway, this is an easy peasy kinda card. I guess I can stand to have more swirls, but I like my star swirl, which the other stars got covered by the flower, but still, I like my star swirl.

I totally forgot I have the Xmas set from Autumn Leaves. Does that ever happen to you? Where you are flipping around and to your surprise you have these awesome stamps? Yes, that happens to me alot. So much so that I've bought duplicate stamps because I thought the stamp is so cool... Totally forgot that I already own it. Go figure.

Supplies:
Swirl stamp by Autumn Leaves
Flower stamp by DeNami

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great card for a man. Again- elegant but not frou frou.