Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Believe


Believe
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, when I was waiting for my vacation to come around, I was anxious and was thinking that I'll have time every day to create stuff. And I mean every day.

Ok, to be fair, I did create some daily. I had made the wreath, I baked, and made candies. I had hit the ground running since I had my first day off. And now being more than 1/2 way thru, I still have tons to do. How can that be?! Argh!

This card is another product of the KI Memories kit. Sometimes, the most simplest design makes the cleanest looking cards... That's kinda cool... not too much stuff to crowd it. Don't get me wrong, I love all the accessory and embellishment like the next girl, but sometimes, it's nice to be simple.

Supplies:
Ki Memories

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Fun layout and that big circled paper in the BG is the bomb!