Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gift card holder


Gift card holder
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is another project from the class I was telling you guys about. This one is a gift card holder. It is kinda cute and I didn't take a photo of the inside, but it's pretty cute and neat.

The card itself is cut from a die cut, and dummy me had forgotten about the folding part. So, the first time that I did it, I had cut 2 pieces instead of one long piece. Duh on me!

The back, which you can't see very well, is actually rolled over w/ a big wheel stamp to create a subtle background. The Dec 25 is a stamp matched w/ a punch. The reindeer is perhaps my favorite part. Of course, it really gave it a personality. He was made w/ die cut of a damask, we punched the nose and eyes, and I think there was a punch of the oval for his face as well. It was funny because the sample in the class had his face straight on, I just moved his nose and gave him a mouth. Still adorable. So cute that I don't think I'm gonna give him away. Hmm...

Supplies:
All by SU

Enabler alert: Since it's Black Friday everywhere, online stores are no exception. Here's what I saw:
Addicted to Rubber Stamp
Cat's Pajamas
My Favorite Things
Amuse Art Stamps

And all Michael's Stores are opening Thanksgiving afternoon.
If I see more I'll post them here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: