Monday, November 23, 2009

Gift bag


Gift bag
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, I was on vacation and as luck would have it, I got to catch a class with my demo. Can I just tell you that my demo is super duper awesome?! She has the best projects to offer out of all the demos I've met. I think that's one part of their business that alot of people lacks. I think the demos usually in such a hurry to push their business that they don't realize what keeps people coming back is great projects that showcase the products they're trying sell.

Some of the demos I've met, they do these very simple card projects. It's hard to blame them because alot of them are novice stampers themselves. While that works for their friends and families who don't stamp or craft or scrapbook; but for someone who's been doing it for a long time, we need something that will challenge us. And I appreciate what I learn and get to stretch my brain to do something different. Anyway, thank you Judy!

This week I'll showcase projects she taught me, so while I did make them, they are definitely not my ideas. So, go to her site and inquire her and give her your business. I know this sounds like I'm doing a commercial for her, but trust me I can't be bothered if she isn't good, and I didn't get anything out of it.

Supplies:
All supplies by SU

No comments: