Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Waiting



Have I told you guys how much I loooooove Rubber Romance. I just love them. I got my order and just went mad crazy on stamping. I stamp and stamp and played and played. Trust me, that's such therapy for me.

What is also exciting is that this stamp is soooo brand spankin' new that it's not in their catalog, they don't even have a catalog # or a name for her. I know you can get it direct from Rubber Romance or you can get them thru Paper Pretties which is based out of Canada. The ladies there have a kit of the month with the stamp that features Rubber Romance, the Bellas, and My Favorite Things. Definitely go check them out. If anything, they also have a gallery to show you what kinds of projects they've done in the past.

That said, I saw some of the talented ladies doing this, thought I gave it a go round. The technique is called Paper Piecing. For more info you can go to InkyPaw's blog and see the tutorial. She's much more patient than I am, I only did 2 layers, but it works for alot of projects. So, definitely give it a shot!

Supplies
Stamp by Rubber Romance
Patterned Paper by Provo Craft
Color by Prismacolor

No comments: