Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Smile!


Smile!
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, yesterday was so swamp that I didn't get to tell you guys that I went to this Scrap-a-ganza Expo in town this weekend. It's really a round up of all the local stores and get to look at some make n' takes, and some products.

I like that idea because all the stores in the metroplex are at least 20 miles from where I live. And mind you, I live in the middle of the city... go figure! 4th largest city in the country, I have to go 20 miles to go to a decent stamp store. No wonder, 90% of my stamps came from mail order or internet.

Anyhoo, so one of the vendor carries Bam Pop!. They're real fun kinda of stamp company. Some of their stuff is not my style, but the robots are cute! I saw the polaroid stamp just have to get it. They're just too cute!

I also got some Breezy Rub-on. If you haven't had a chance to play with it, I highly recommend it. They are kinda like the ones Making Memories have where you rub on the image, it sticks and you can put foil or flock on it. Well, Breezy's let you do foil, flock, AND glitter. Oooh ahhh...

Now, I will admit, glitter is messy, but uber fun... Anyway... shake it, like a polaroid pictures!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Stamp by Bam Pop!
Word by Breezy Design

No comments: