Friday, September 25, 2009

Falling


Falling
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Fall... again! So, in Houston we finally got some Fall-like weather. It's high in 80, low 65. I know it's summer for alot of people, but that's Fall for us. Sad, isn't it?

Anyway, I saw a very cool stamp of some nice leaves falling, and it's one of those, I'll go back and buy it someday type purchase. I didn't write down the name of the company, so it's kinda lost now.

Back to the card... I think I over did it w/ the 3D embellishment stuff, but I was thinking, having a leave is good by itself, but the little swirl has to go with something, somewhere. The swirl alone would've been awkward either by itself or with something 2D. Anyway, took a chance... whomever getting it will like it. I'm making that happen, haha.

This entire week has been busy, and the entire October seems to be busy too... *sigh* hope I get some quality craft time in there.

Supplies:
Stamp by SU & Studio G
Patterned Paper by DCWV
3D embellishment by Paper Studio

No comments: