Wednesday, September 23, 2009

trick or tweet.


trick or tweet.
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, as I was telling you all earlier that I'm not much for trick or treat. The whole dress up thing is completely lost on me. I blame my parents for not letting me do that when I was younger. I did have my own Barbie, and I changed her once or twice because I think I only have that many outfits to change her into and out of. I think that's why I don't like switching out my purses.

Anyway, I digress. Back to Halloween. When I first came to this country for a full school year, the kids would be all excited about it. My cousin would always go around and say: Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Give me something good to eat. I thought that's funny and rude at the same time. But it also have some endearing quality to them. So, that's very appropriate here.

The kids are hungry for candy, and the saying just said it all. :)

Supplies:
Card & patterned paper by DCWV
Letterpressed card by Paper Source
3D embellishment by Jolee's

No comments: