Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fancy chandelier


Fancy chandelier
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Sorry for being MIA. I think my muse went on vacay during summer along with every kids in school.

I'm back, working on stuff, I'm actually looking forward to Xmas cards. I know I'm crazy. But hey, if Walgreens & Michaels managed to roll out the Xmas stuff before Fall has even began, we can work on Xmas cards.

You know what... I'm totally addicted to any stamps that's a chandeliere and any stamps that's a damask. I'm not sure what the fascination is, but I'm addicted. I must have at least 3 chandelier stamps and about 4 different size and shape damask stamps. Like I said, I'm crazy.

As the French say, je ne se quoi, there's something about them that express the fanciness and the classyness without too much fuss or muss... It's simple, classy, and clean. Ok, I'll admit, sometimes it looks like wallpaper too, but in a nice way.

Alright, got a big project at work that I gotta hack into. But hope you're having a great day!

Supplies:
All stamps by SU

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous...so elegant!