Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wicked


Wicked
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
As the Fall season on TV fast approaching, so is the waredrobe. Now, I must say, in Texas we are still in the 90s, but we're in the lower 90s than the higher 90s. Like in someway that makes a difference. The key is really the humidity. If it's low, it truely can feel like a real fall. Nah, what am I talking about, heat is still heat. Bleh!

That said, we're already in September, and traditionally, that's where Fall comes in. Sadly, we have no color turning type event here down South. And one of these days I swear I will go and do that. For now, I just have to live vicariously thru other people and craft.

Onto the card:
I always love Rubber Romance's Divas. They're so well done and still keep that mystique about women. So, this is a witch, and I found a stamp at the dollar bin that said Wicked, and I just had to have it.

Hindsight, I guess I should've made her green, to go w/ the Wicked theme. Hmm... maybe not too late to make one. I would love to have one that's Ga-linda. That'll be awesome. Let's see if I can find my 'popular' stamp to go with that. Nice... wheels are now churning.

Anyway, have a great day, thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card and paper by DCWV
Witch stamp by Rubber Romance
Wicket stamp by Studio G

No comments: