Monday, September 21, 2009

spooky cat


spooky cat
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I know I've been slacking, but I swear this past week has been super busy. Don't even know why or how, to be honest. I think this weekend has made up for it though. I got time to actually sit down and catch up w/ some TV and crafted.

This is another Halloween card. Truth be told, I'm not much of a Halloween person. Never into dress ups, or knocking on people's door to ask for candy. Sometimes I fear that people will scare me, and I'm a scatty cat. I am, however, all over the candy. So, I say: bring it on.

In my office, everyone pitch in and buy candy for the candy dish. One of my favorite was Starburst. I must've popped at least 5 or 6 before 10am in the mornings. That's not the worst. One year, I was chewing away, and realized that my crown had fell out. It's the most awful feeling. You didn't know if you're chewing something in the candy as your parents would've scared you to death with, or am I chewing one of my own tooth, a fake one at that. Needless to say, I've stayed away from any chewy candy since and I don't even dare touch taffy. Geez.

Anyway, back to the card, since I'm not much of a Halloween person, I don't have alot of Halloween stamps. Unless it's cute, then I'm for it. So, any stamps you see here, are pretty much my entire collection. So, bare with me.

I really liked the flocked skulls. I'm not much for skulls either, doesn't matter how cute they are. But, what the hey. Can I just tell you how much I love the rub-ons that are sticky for flocking or foil. If you ever have to flock, that's the cleanest way to do it. No fuss and no muss, literally.

So, thus command the Fall season... let the candy flow!

Supplies:
Card & cardstock by DCWV
Stamp by Inkadinkado
Skull flock by Making Memories

No comments: